- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by BlueMoonset (talk) 19:56, 23 July 2013 (UTC)
Placed in prep area by Crisco 1492 at 09:03, 23 July 2013 (UTC); doing promotion for him now.
- Comment: The article should appear on July 25th (70th anniversary of the events)
Created/expanded by Alessandro57 (talk). Self nominated at 07:33, 17 July 2013 (UTC).
- Great article Alex. Lot's of care and work taken into it. I can see that the hook is in the lead. Do you have a citation for the hook? I tried looking for the citation and the hook in the rest of the article but it was hard to find and verify. I believe once these two sentences:
The 25 Luglio denotes the events which culminated with the meeting of the Gran Consiglio del Fascismo of 24-25 July 1943, which passed a vote of no confidence against Benito Mussolini, and the subsequent change of the Italian government. These events provoked the fall of the Italian Fascism after 21 years and the arrest of Mussolini.
...are cited, I'll vote good to go since it is long enough and new enough. The photograph is in PD as well. Proudbolsahye (talk) 00:44, 18 July 2013 (UTC)
- .... Hallo Proudbolsahye, thanks for reviewing it! Actually the hook is the summary of the article, so I added the needed references to the lead, so that you can find them. Thanks! I hope now that it will be published on the 25th of July, it would be great! Alex2006 (talk) 06:24, 18 July 2013 (UTC)
- New enough. Long enough. Hook cited in lead for easy verifiability. Good to go! Proudbolsahye (talk) 15:42, 18 July 2013 (UTC)