- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by PFHLai (talk) 11:08, 4 May 2012 (UTC)
Created/expanded by Muboshgu (talk). Self nom at 14:16, 3 May 2012 (UTC)
- A few problems:
- Several footnotes have "raw" URLs.
- The link in footnote 5, which supports the hook, appears to be a dead link. This isn't a fatal problem, but it is a concern on such a new article.
- As you noted, you need to review another DYK before this can be promoted.
- Fix these issues and I think you're ready to go. — Malik Shabazz Talk/Stalk 17:47, 3 May 2012 (UTC)
- Damn, footnote 5 was live just last night. I'll fix this by tomorrow, with QPQ. – Muboshgu (talk) 17:49, 3 May 2012 (UTC)
- Issues addressed. I usually do my QPQ within a few days of posting a nomination. – Muboshgu (talk) 01:27, 4 May 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for fixing everything so quickly. Good to go. — Malik Shabazz Talk/Stalk 02:30, 4 May 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you for the thorough review. I'd hate to have one of my hooks pulled from prep and discussed at WT:DYK because of something that could've been fixed here. – Muboshgu (talk) 04:22, 4 May 2012 (UTC)