- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by SL93 (talk) 16:41, 23 July 2013 (UTC)
- ... that Norwegian footballer Aleksander Solli (pictured) did not want to celebrate his match-winning goal against Vålerenga, his former team?
- Comment: Nominated way too late (4 days late), but I'm in "vacation-mood", and given the lack of new nominations, I'll let the reviewer decide if this could pass
- ALT1 ... that a few months after he was told that he wasn't a part of Vålerenga's long-term plans, Aleksander Solli (pictured) scored the match-winning goal against his old club?
Created by Bj94 (talk), Mentoz86 (talk). Nominated by Mentoz86 (talk) at 22:46, 11 July 2013 (UTC).
- Length, history and reference verified, thanks to Google Translate. I like the original hook better than ALT1, once I modified it to add that it was his old club. Daniel Case (talk) 05:14, 19 July 2013 (UTC)