- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Crisco 1492 (talk) 23:35, 7 May 2012 (UTC)
Created by Biruitorul (talk). Self nom at 16:32, 20 April 2012 (UTC)
- ALT 1: ... that an irate Alexandru Drăghici ordered the killing of a mentally-ill man who disturbed his meal, prompting the trial and conviction in absentia of the Romanian communist politician nearly 40 years later?
Reviewed: Wilhelm Sauer
- New enough, long enough, well-referenced. I personally prefer the original hook, though ALT1 is also good; I'll leave the choice to the administrator. As all references are in Romanian, hook facts AGF.
- While I found the article very interesting, the sentence structure was quite repetitive. I took the liberty of doing a copyedit. I found two places under Ministerial posts where (1) a word is missing and (2) I don't understand the meaning of the word "delator". After you fix those points, it should be ready to go. Thanks, Yoninah (talk) 20:14, 6 May 2012 (UTC)
- Delator. Dahn (talk) 20:38, 6 May 2012 (UTC)