- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by PFHLai (talk) 10:52, 13 January 2014 (UTC)
Created by Yoninah (talk). Self nominated at 17:06, 2 January 2014 (UTC).
- Character count confirmed at 3226 characters, sufficiently large. Hook verified online. Good to go. Ethically (Yours) 07:35, 3 January 2014 (UTC)
- The hook ref is not available online, and this review does not cover age, references, close paraphrasing, and hook format and inline citations. Yoninah (talk) 17:16, 4 January 2014 (UTC)
- This article was created on the 2nd January. It is new enough and long enough to qualify for DYK. The hook has inline citations but the sources are either offline or in Hebrew and the facts are accepted in good faith. The article in general is well referenced. I have not considered close paraphrasing because of the language problem. QPQ done. Cwmhiraeth (talk) 06:36, 13 January 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks for the review! Yoninah (talk) 09:59, 13 January 2014 (UTC)