- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by PFHLai (talk) 23:20, 18 February 2012 (UTC)
- ... that Brookesia micra (pictured on a match head) is the smallest known chameleon?
Created/expanded by Σ (talk), Miyagawa (talk). Nominated by Miyagawa (talk) at 23:33, 15 February 2012 (UTC)
- Hook: Short and interesting enough, cited. Image license is fine.
- Article: New and long enough. Referencing is good. A little close to the source. If I subtract the copied material, this doesn't pass the 1500 minimum.
- Summary: A bit more paraphrasing needed. Crisco 1492 (talk) 10:39, 18 February 2012 (UTC)
- I've gone back through and copyedited the matching sections. There is only one matching line left in the article, but I can't think of a good way to re-word it. Miyagawa (talk) 12:18, 18 February 2012 (UTC)