- The following is an archived discussion of Brookville Tunnel's DYK nomination. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page; such as this archived nomination"s (talk) page, the nominated article's (talk) page, or the Did you know (talk) page. Unless there is consensus to re-open the archived discussion here. No further edits should be made to this page. See the talk page guidelines for (more) information.
The result was: promoted by Carabinieri (talk) 18:46, 17 February 2013 (UTC).
Created by MountainRail (talk). Self nom at 00:55, 12 February 2013 (UTC)
- Article - moved from user space on 12 February, so new enough; 8178 characters excluding quote, so long enough; neutral; at least one inline citation to every paragraph; no copy vios detected using earwig; and not a stub.
- Hook - within length criteria at 170 characters; correctly formatted; caught my attention; and supported by ref #10 (checked via google books).
- QPQ done; images used in article are US PD although none used in DYK.
- My preference would be for the duplicated 'footnotes' to be presented differently but I can't see this listed as a DYK requirement, so I don' think it affects this nomination getting approval?
Interesting article! SagaciousPhil
13:57, 17 February 2013 (UTC)