- The following is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Hawkeye7 (talk) 11:29, 13 June 2014 (UTC)
Created by Philafrenzy (talk), Edwardx (talk). Nominated by Edwardx (talk) at 22:47, 8 June 2014 (UTC).
- New (3rd), long enough, "within policy", no copyvio found via spotcheck (though "enlarged and altered" can be fixed), QPQ done. Not every paragraph is cited (rule D2, I believe). Should be a quick fix. Please ping me if I don't respond. czar ♔ 03:11, 10 June 2014 (UTC)
- Is that OK now? Philafrenzy (talk) 08:58, 10 June 2014 (UTC)
- All paragraphs are now cited. "enlarged and altered" tweaked. Edwardx (talk) 23:20, 10 June 2014 (UTC)
- Is corporate-ir.net a reliable site? The domain doesn't resolve and it appears to be some sort of PR repository but I can't quite figure out what it is. Perhaps the hook can be cited another way? czar ♔ 01:57, 11 June 2014 (UTC)
- Good point. Luckily there is an article in the Guardian from 2007, 2nd para, "The shop - in Burlington Gardens - will be the retailer's first ever venture into Europe." So, I've changed the citation to that. Edwardx (talk) 08:12, 11 June 2014 (UTC)
gtg, but the article doesn't mention that the store's at 7 Burlington. Not sure how you want to address that in the article, but it's fine for the hook czar ♔ 13:26, 12 June 2014 (UTC)
- I meant that the cited Guardian article doesn't mention "7"—not the WP article czar ♔ 16:42, 12 June 2014 (UTC)
- Oops. I've added a Time Out source which mentions "7 Burlington Gardens". Edwardx (talk) 17:08, 12 June 2014 (UTC)
- I don't know how Time Out's getting its data but the hook's still gtg czar ♔ 17:36, 12 June 2014 (UTC)