- The following is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Cwmhiraeth (talk) 06:53, 18 February 2020 (UTC)
Created by HickoryOughtShirt?4 (talk). Self-nominated at 02:25, 12 February 2020 (UTC).
- @HickoryOughtShirt?4: I am doing this review. Please rephrase "three society women who served as models for the Duchesse de Guermantes" which is exactly the phrasing used in this source. Everything else looks good but in the article I would clarify that of the two lost essays, one was unknown and the other was presumed lost. Ping me when done and I'll complete the bureaucratic DYK stuff. --- C&C (Coffeeandcrumbs) 04:19, 14 February 2020 (UTC)
- Done, Coffeeandcrumbs,  HickoryOughtShirt?4 (talk) 04:29, 14 February 2020 (UTC)
- New and long enough. No apparent issues of concern for DYK. Both hooks cited in-line, interesting, and less than 200 characters. I prefer ALT0 (original) because it has a bit more wow value. Just waiting on QPQ. --- C&C (Coffeeandcrumbs) 04:36, 14 February 2020 (UTC)
- Coffeeandcrumbs, QPQ done. HickoryOughtShirt?4 (talk) 22:21, 16 February 2020 (UTC)
- --- C&C (Coffeeandcrumbs) 22:29, 16 February 2020 (UTC)