- The following is an archived discussion of Cass Peak's DYK nomination. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page; such as this archived nomination"s (talk) page, the nominated article's (talk) page, or the Did you know (talk) page. Unless there is consensus to re-open the archived discussion here. No further edits should be made to this page. See the talk page guidelines for (more) information.
The result was: promoted by Allen3 talk 17:12, 17 April 2013 (UTC).
Cass Peak, Thomas Cass (surveyor)
- ... that the radar dome on Cass Peak (pictured), with the hill being named for the surveyor Thomas Cass, is part of a network that monitors aircraft position data in New Zealand?
Created by Schwede66 (talk). Self nominated at 00:25, 11 April 2013 (UTC).
- Both articles are good to go. Length, date and references to the hook verified and found in order. No copy vio noted. Good to go. Why not insert image of the peak in the hook?
- Thanks for the review and the prompt. I've added the photo to the nomination. I found other photos of the peak on flickr that are much better, but those have not been relicensed yet, so I've added what's available at this point. Schwede66 09:10, 17 April 2013 (UTC)
- Image is also freely licensed and good to go.--Nvvchar. 17:06, 17 April 2013 (UTC)