- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Orlady (talk) 18:49, 16 April 2012 (UTC)
Circular permutation in proteins
Created/expanded by Quantum7 (talk), Andorsch (talk). Nominated by Quantum7 (talk) at 23:58, 29 March 2012 (UTC)
- This is a 5x expansion. It is both new enough and long enough. It is well sourced and as far as I can see, meets DYK criteria. The image is appropriately licensed and the hook appropriately sourced. Cwmhiraeth (talk) 10:56, 12 April 2012 (UTC)
- Can't go to the mainpage with an expansion needed tag. Crisco 1492 (talk) 14:35, 15 April 2012 (UTC)
- Also, please crop and remove the other protein from the suggested pic if the hook is supposed to say "the protein Concanavalin A (pictured) ..." --PFHLai (talk) 15:33, 15 April 2012 (UTC)
- The expansion template is gone and I'm uploading a cropped version of the image. (It will appear here soon.) --Orlady (talk) 18:41, 16 April 2012 (UTC)