- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Ohc ¡digame! 01:23, 11 February 2014 (UTC)
Moved to mainspace by Matty.007 (talk). Self nominated at 19:43, 5 February 2014 (UTC).
- Date, size. tone and verifiability are all met. However, the article is not included in any category, fix that detail. The article should be included in the navboses it uses. And is this crime a general crime, regulated in many countries, or an Australia-specific crime? If it is the second, it should be clarified in the lead. Cambalachero (talk) 01:46, 7 February 2014 (UTC)
- Added categories. I don't know if it is a crime everywhere, but it isn't explicitly talked about in the sources. Thanks, Matty.007 18:42, 7 February 2014 (UTC)
- Then it should be described as an Australian crime in the lead, unless we find sources saying that it is a crime elsewhere Cambalachero (talk) 13:47, 10 February 2014 (UTC)
- OK, done. Thanks, Matty.007 17:15, 10 February 2014 (UTC)
- Cambalachero (talk) 17:50, 10 February 2014 (UTC)