- The following is an archived discussion of Creole House's DYK nomination. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page; such as this archived nomination"s (talk) page, the nominated article's (talk) page, or the Did you know (talk) page. Unless there is consensus to re-open the archived discussion here. No further edits should be made to this page. See the talk page guidelines for (more) information.
The result was: promoted by BlueMoonset (talk) 04:47, 15 February 2013 (UTC).
- ... that the Creole House (pictured) is an important part of a French colonial settlement in Illinois, although it was built by Americans?
- ALT1 ... that the Creole House (pictured) is Illinois' last known example of poteaux-sur-sol construction?
- Reviewed: Austin Dabney
- Comment: There's got to be a better way to word the original hook; please do it if you can think of a way.
Created by Nyttend (talk). Self nom at 05:27, 3 February 2013 (UTC)
- Article meets core policies and guidelines of the DYK criteria, long enough, neutral, cites sources with inline citations and appears to be free of copyright violations and plagiarism. Hook fact is accurate and cited with an inline citation in the article. I think I prefer the first hook. Article should be ready for displaying on the main page, well done!♦ Dr. ☠ Blofeld 17:57, 4 February 2013 (UTC)
- Modified the hook with approval from Dr Blofeld. Nyttend (talk) 21:12, 4 February 2013 (UTC)