- The following is an archived discussion of David Pendleton's DYK nomination. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page; such as this archived nomination's (talk) page, the nominated article's (talk) page, or the DYK WikiProject's (talk) page. Unless there is consensus to re-open the archived discussion here. No further edits should be made to this page. See the talk page guidelines for (more) information.
The result was: promoted by Miyagawa (talk) 10:35, 9 February 2013 (UTC)
Created/expanded by RightCowLeftCoast (talk). Self nom at 01:04, 21 January 2013 (UTC)
- One additional note, article subject's birthday is the 2nd of February.--RightCowLeftCoast (talk) 01:14, 21 January 2013 (UTC)
- Article date and length check out, and I saw no evidence of copyright violations. BLP tags are on the talk page. The length of the hook just squeaks by - I make it 199 characters, or 203 with the ellipses. :) The article is well-written and well-referenced, so no problems there. And the hook citations are all fine. The review requirement is also completed. So no problems, basically. Also, I don't really think the categories that Aboutmovies added are significant enough contributions to warrant a DYK credit. Shame this didn't make it in time for the subject's birthday. — Mr. Stradivarius ♪ talk ♪ 16:32, 8 February 2013 (UTC)
- Would it be possible to hold it off until 2013? Say advance pre-approvement?--RightCowLeftCoast (talk) 18:03, 8 February 2013 (UTC)
- Since this is 2013, I'm guessing you mean 2014. And it can't be held that long: six weeks is the usual maximum, so this will be promoted soon. Also, removed the AboutMovies credit; such credits are for significant edits to the content, not for category additions. BlueMoonset (talk) 18:42, 8 February 2013 (UTC)
- OK.--RightCowLeftCoast (talk) 21:16, 8 February 2013 (UTC)