- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by PFHLai (talk) 02:46, 13 May 2012 (UTC)
Duke Xiang of Qin, Duke Zhuang of Qin
- ... that Duke Xiang succeeded his father Duke Zhuang as ruler of the ancient state of Qin after his older brother refused to take the throne?
Created/expanded by Zanhe (talk). Self nom at 22:39, 2 May 2012 (UTC)
- QPQ is inadequate, only one article reviewed for two submitted. However two articles here are new enough, big enough and referenced sufficiently. Graeme Bartlett (talk) 09:57, 11 May 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for your review. Second QPQ added. --Zanhe (talk) 18:59, 11 May 2012 (UTC)
- Thankyou, the hook is in article, referenced. I will do an AGF that it is in the reference, as what is there is too big for me to search with my limited understanding of Chinese. good to go. Graeme Bartlett (talk) 23:08, 11 May 2012 (UTC)