- The following is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Yoninah (talk) 12:10, 17 June 2014 (UTC)
Rawails and their Sunghurshs
Created/expanded by Dharmadhyaksha (talk), Vivvt (talk). Nominated by Vivvt (talk) at 15:45, 27 May 2014 (UTC).
- The two biography articles are new(moved to mainspace on 27 May) and long enough, written neutrally, have at least one inline citation per para (except the lead section). QPQ has been done. The article H. S. Rawail and Jeevan Ek Sanghursh need citations for the hook fact. The 1990 film article has been 5x expanded, however the 1968 film article's expansion can't be considered 5x expansion. Before expansion the article has 2118 characters including cast section presently it has 8049 characters including the cast section. The article still needs expansion.--Skr15081997 (talk) 05:57, 15 June 2014 (UTC)
- Per WP:LEADCITE and WP:WHYCITE, citations are often discouraged in the lead section of an article.
- Provided source to H. S. Rawail article and Jeevan Ek Sangursh already has the citation (ref 2).
- Following are the details per DYK plugin ('User:Shubinator/DYKcheck.js') for 1968 film for expansion:
- Before expansion Prose size (text only): 1395 characters (244 words) "readable prose size"
- After expansion Prose size (text only): 7274 characters (1215 words) "readable prose size"
- @Skr15081997: Thanks for the review. I hope I have cleared all your doubts and corrected the necessary information. - Vivvt (Talk) 12:59, 15 June 2014 (UTC)
- Good to go now.@Vivvt:, thanks a lot for clearing my doubts. I thought that a 5x expansion means 5x 'expansion' i.e. 5x characters of readable prose size should be added besides the previous content in the article.--Skr15081997 (talk) 13:48, 15 June 2014 (UTC)