- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by PFHLai (talk) 17:58, 18 January 2014 (UTC)
INS Kursura (S20)
- ... that the Indian submarine museum Kursura (pictured) is the first of it's kind in South Asia and is visited on an average by about 250,000 people every year?
5x expanded by Strike Eagle (talk). Self nominated at 16:25, 17 January 2014 (UTC).
- I am not seeing the number 250,000 people per year in the article. Also, please add the word Indian to the hook somewhere, few people recognize the abbreviation INS. Ping me when those are done and I'll review again. --Piotr Konieczny aka Prokonsul Piotrus| reply here 20:29, 17 January 2014 (UTC)
- Oh I used the Indian notation for 250,000 (2.5 lakh)..I've fixed it and improved the hook. ƬheStrikeΣagle sorties 03:24, 18 January 2014 (UTC)
- All verified and GTG now (hook is referenced in the following sentence, it's ok). --Piotr Konieczny aka Prokonsul Piotrus| reply here 11:41, 18 January 2014 (UTC)