- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Allen3 talk 09:36, 16 March 2014 (UTC)
- ... that when Jess Roskelley reached the summit of Mount Everest at the age of 20, he became the youngest American to do so at that time?
5x expanded by 97198 (talk). Self nominated at 12:57, 9 March 2014 (UTC).
- DYK Check reads this as 1482 characters (0 words) "readable prose size", but does confirm it is 5X expansion. Citation #2 needs to be properly formatted, please. You need to remove the WP:PEA word "prolific" referring to his father. Duplication Detector found no issues of copyvio or close paraphrasing. QPQ checks out fine. No issues with dab links or external links. Just increase the size a little bit (minimum for DYK is 1,500) , correct the formatting on Cite #2, and remove "prolific".— Maile (talk) 18:19, 11 March 2014 (UTC)
- All done - should be long enough now. 97198 (talk) 11:56, 12 March 2014 (UTC)
- Good 2 go. 1575 characters (0 words) "readable prose size", no bare URLs in the citations, "prolific" removed. Thanks for taking care of this. — Maile (talk) 11:59, 12 March 2014 (UTC)