- The following is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Yoninah (talk) 22:53, 24 August 2019 (UTC)
Jill Martin (actress)
Created by MWright96 (talk). Self-nominated at 18:43, 30 July 2019 (UTC).
- Thank you for thinking of me. I will consider once I need a second qpq if nobody beats me to it. --Gerda Arendt (talk) 08:47, 2 August 2019 (UTC)
- Ok, I will review, but nort right now. Article: I think the lead (= summary) has too much detail about early life, and too little about later. How do you feel about an infobox? --Gerda Arendt (talk) 14:17, 3 August 2019 (UTC)
- @Gerda Arendt: Have added into the lede some details of some of the plays she featured in and an infobox. MWright96 (talk) 14:54, 3 August 2019 (UTC)
- Interesting long career, on few but good sources, I can't see most of them but accept AGF, no copyvio obvious. Thank you for more lead, - perhaps drop the school. If this was opera, the composer would be added. I am not familiar with the musical scene, but could imaginr it helpful for readers. Up to you. --Gerda Arendt (talk) 20:12, 3 August 2019 (UTC)