- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Miyagawa (talk) 20:10, 18 April 2012 (UTC)
Jodie Stevenson, ISF Women's World Championship
Created/expanded by LauraHale (talk), Bidgee (talk). Nominated by LauraHale (talk) at 21:24, 26 March 2012 (UTC)
- I don't see what's unusual or interesting about this fact.--Carabinieri (talk) 09:56, 7 April 2012 (UTC)
- For double hooks we generally don't push for too much interest factor, as they have to be related. Besides, the fact that Australia hasn't won the championship in 25 years is interesting. Crisco 1492 (talk) 13:55, 8 April 2012 (UTC)
- Jodie Stevenson is not new enough. Article creation only counts within a 5 day period. It was 2,241 characters on March 22 and it was the same length on the nomination date. ISF Women's World Championship was expanded enough though in the time frame. SL93 (talk) 01:09, 18 April 2012 (UTC)
- I missed the move date. Sorry. Good to go. SL93 (talk) 01:15, 18 April 2012 (UTC)