- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Allen3 talk 02:02, 24 June 2013 (UTC)
Laßt uns sorgen, laßt uns wachen, BWV 213
- Reviewed: Molgula oculata
5x expanded by Nikkimaria (talk). Self nominated at 14:53, 7 June 2013 (UTC).
- I reviewed the expansion as having been expanded 5 times the size of the original text within the past few days, checked that the prose is 1500 characters, verified that the content in the hooks in the the source document, checked whether the source meets WP:RS, and considered whether the content is NPOV. It passes on all these things. The hook is confusing to me, though, and I propose that it be changed to the following:
- ALT2: ... that the Bach cantata The Choice of Hercules musically describes Hercules soaring like an eagle and tearing apart serpents?
- I say pass this. Blue Rasberry (talk) 16:01, 7 June 2013 (UTC)
- That's fine as an alt, thanks. Nikkimaria (talk) 16:17, 7 June 2013 (UTC)
- Needs an independent reviewer to approve the proposed ALT2 hook (which I've just labelled). The original and ALT1 hooks have not been approved by the earlier reviewer, who cannot review his or her own ALT. BlueMoonset (talk) 04:07, 18 June 2013 (UTC)
All three proposed hooks are supported by the Mincham source. I personally prefer ALT1
as shorter and a bit puzzling. Aymatth2
) 19:44, 23 June 2013 (UTC)