- The following is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by PFHLai (talk) 04:00, 30 April 2016 (UTC)
Created by Andrew Davidson (talk) and Espresso Addict (talk). Nominated by Andrew Davidson (talk) at 08:51, 18 March 2016 (UTC).
- Article is sufficiently new, large, and sourced. Hook fact does not appear in the article itself, but is the title of Ref #6. Either the hook fact needs to be in the text or we need a new hook. – Muboshgu (talk) 01:38, 26 March 2016 (UTC)
- Sorry to be taking time to get this to this but I have been exceptionally busy of late . I'll get to this over the next couple of days and it's bedtime now. Andrew D. (talk) 23:07, 10 April 2016 (UTC)
- That's okay. I forgot about this, but I'm glad I added this template to my watchlist. – Muboshgu (talk) 00:53, 11 April 2016 (UTC)
- Sorry about the delay. The issue has been addressed so this is good to go. – Muboshgu (talk) 00:07, 30 April 2016 (UTC)