- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by — Maile (talk) 21:34, 23 January 2014 (UTC)
List of Minnesota state symbols
- ... that Minnesota's nickname, the "Land of 10,000 Lakes", derives from an early desire to attract more settlers by advertising its large number of lakes?
5x expanded by Ruby2010 (talk). Self nominated at 03:17, 20 January 2014 (UTC).
- 5x expansion and date check out. Sourcing looks great. The article is neutral and no plagiarism was detected. The hook is fewer than 200 characters and the hook fact has an inline citation. Just need a QPQ review and this is good to go. Gobōnobō + c 02:18, 22 January 2014 (UTC)
- Hi, thanks for reviewing. I have now added my QPQ. Ruby 2010/2013 16:37, 22 January 2014 (UTC)
- Everything checks out. This is good to go. Gobōnobō + c 00:04, 23 January 2014 (UTC)