- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: rejected by — Crisco 1492 (talk) 23:13, 24 December 2012 (UTC)
- ... that Argentine activist Luis D'Elía (pictured) occupied a police station in 2004?
Created/expanded by Cambalachero (talk). Self nom at 23:49, 2 December 2012 (UTC)
- Looks fine, AGF since I'm not fluent in Spanish. Focus (talk) 02:49, 5 December 2012 (UTC)
- The article needs a thorough copyedit: there are sentences that just don't work, and others that are odd—what makes an Argentinean activist "the main supporter of Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad"? It is not at DYK standards at the present time. BlueMoonset (talk) 05:00, 5 December 2012 (UTC)
- Closing nomination due to lack of response despite nominator having been reminded more than once in talk page notices; other edits have been made since these notifications. BlueMoonset (talk) 17:09, 23 December 2012 (UTC)