- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Miyagawa (talk) 13:09, 28 February 2012 (UTC)
- ... that the victory by Minoru (pictured) at the 1909 Epsom Derby made his owner Edward VII the first reigning British monarch to win a Derby?
Created/expanded by Tigerboy1966 (talk). Nominated by PFHLai (talk) at 20:27, 20 February 2012 (UTC)
- The nominator has submitted more than 5 DYKs. They need to review an article before this goes further. --LauraHale (talk) 22:00, 20 February 2012 (UTC)
- Please be reminded that the QPQ requirement is meant for self-noms. I am not nominating an article written by me. Thanks. --PFHLai (talk) 04:03, 21 February 2012 (UTC)
- This is a 5x expansion. It is new enough, long enough and well sourced and the hook is well referenced. Cwmhiraeth (talk) 07:40, 26 February 2012 (UTC)