- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Cwmhiraeth (talk) 07:09, 3 November 2013 (UTC)
5x expanded by Skater (talk). Self nominated at 07:26, 26 October 2013 (UTC).
- The prose has been expanded by a factor of five within the last five days. It is long enough and within policy. The hook is interesting. The referencing is fine except for, " He received one scholarship offer from Illinois", which I cannot verify. --Sp33dyphil ©hatontributions 08:46, 26 October 2013 (UTC)
- The source for that is the Rivals.com page, click on "Show all" under the college choices and you'll see Illinois is the only one that made an offer.--SKATER T a l k 08:50, 26 October 2013 (UTC)
- I've still got trouble pinpointing the reference. What should I look for under "Show all"? --Sp33dyphil ©hatontributions 08:55, 26 October 2013 (UTC)
- Do you see the check mark under the "offer" category? That means a scholarship offer was made.--SKATER T a l k 08:57, 26 October 2013 (UTC)
- I see it now. I was looking under "Latest News", not "College Choices". Sorry. The article is good to go now. --Sp33dyphil ©hatontributions 09:12, 26 October 2013 (UTC)
- No problem, thank you for taking the time to review it!--SKATER T a l k 09:13, 26 October 2013 (UTC)