- The following is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Cwmhiraeth (talk) 06:26, 19 February 2020 (UTC)
- ... that a painting of Nazlı Ecevit was hung in the office building of Prime Minister of Turkey, where her son Bülent Ecevit served as prime minister some time before? Source: "Ecevit'in annesi Nazlı Ecevit'in tablosu Başbakanlık makamına asıldı" (in Turkish) 
Created by CeeGee (talk). Self-nominated at 11:51, 6 February 2020 (UTC).
- Claiming this for review. ミラP 15:52, 18 February 2020 (UTC)
- Created four days before DYK nom. Prose 3397B. Copyvios not found. Text neutral. AGF Turkish sources. Hook interesting. @CeeGee:, if you could make her father and paternal grandfather's description - father a Colonel and paternal grandfather a Major General - more clear that would be nice. Also I suggest less repetitive wording in the hook:
- ALT1: ... that a painting of Nazlı Ecevit was hung in the office building of the Prime Minister of Turkey, an office her son Bülent Ecevit held some time before? (same source)
- Best, ミラP 15:56, 18 February 2020 (UTC)
- Thank you for your reviewing. Requested copyediting was done. I accept ALT1. CeeGee 17:33, 18 February 2020 (UTC)