- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Crisco 1492 (talk) 23:49, 4 December 2011 (UTC)
- ... that the red sheep of the Maasai have been studied for their potential to save farmers hundreds of millions of dollars?
- Comment: Citations are refs 8 and 9 in the article.
- Reviewed: Christen Pram
Created/expanded by Steven Walling (talk). Self nom at 22:35, 13 November 2011 (UTC)
- Just a query. I couldn't see on your talk page whether you've had 5 or more DYK credits yet. Can you please clarify that? If yes, you'd need to provide a review of another DYK submission. Schwede66 03:04, 14 November 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, I have a couple dozen DYKs, I just don't list them. I wasn't aware of the new requirement to review another, but I'm happy to do so. Thanks, Steven Walling • talk 03:55, 14 November 2011 (UTC)
- I reviewed Christen Pram as added above. I messed up the formatting because DYK has become a lot more complicated since I last submitted... But the article was promoted. Steven Walling • talk 21:40, 4 December 2011 (UTC)
article and hook are fine Victuallers (talk) 13:26, 4 December 2011 (UTC)