- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Allen3 talk 19:22, 18 November 2012 (UTC)
Salvage (2009 film)
- ... that the 2009 British horror film Salvage was filmed on the set formerly used by the soap opera Brookside?
Created/expanded by Paul MacDermott (talk). Self nom at 12:59, 16 November 2012 (UTC)
- Prose shows signs of padding, especially in the first paragraph of "background". I've added a citation needed tag. Also, what makes filmfestivalspro.com a reliable source? — Crisco 1492 (talk) 12:37, 17 November 2012 (UTC)
- Prose tweaked and more refs added. Ref replaced with one from Variety Magazine. Paul MacDermott (talk) 16:32, 17 November 2012 (UTC)
- Looking better. Per WP:LEAD, information in the lead should also be found in-text. A couple of (rather interesting) bits of information are in the lede but not the text. — Crisco 1492 (talk) 22:27, 17 November 2012 (UTC)
- Expanded lead a little to include other information, and added something from the lead that was missing from the main text. Paul MacDermott (talk) 22:42, 17 November 2012 (UTC)
- Almost there. The Liverpool Daily Post link is dead. — Crisco 1492 (talk) 23:09, 17 November 2012 (UTC)
- Should work now. Not sure why it didn't before. :) Paul MacDermott (talk) 23:15, 17 November 2012 (UTC)
- New enough, long enough, hook is cited and interesting, have not found any close paraphrasing, prose is up to par, QPQ done. I suggest archiving your references (www.webcitation.org helps a lot) in case some of them go dead over the years. — Crisco 1492 (talk) 23:20, 17 November 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, I'll do that now. Paul MacDermott (talk) 23:26, 17 November 2012 (UTC)