- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by — Crisco 1492 (talk) 01:03, 27 May 2013 (UTC)
- Reviewed: Saradha Group financial scandal, São Bartolomeu dos Galegos, Rockhouse Cliffs Rockshelters, Trylogia Księżycowa, Tang Shu-wing, Lafayette Park Historic District, Lauren Ward (and Keala Settle and Hands on a Hardbody (musical)), Ear Mountain, Grotta di Lourdes, Aan de Amsterdamse grachten, Braden Shipley, Joe Childs
Created/expanded by SusanLesch (talk). Self nominated at 00:54, 5 May 2013 (UTC).
- Article is new and big enough, contains references. However I am concerned at the excessive quote starting at "Trompe l’oeil". I did not see other plagiarism issues apart from this. This should not be copied like this from another publication. The hook is referenced and confirmed, and looks to be brief enough. QPQ fine. Graeme Bartlett (talk) 10:42, 22 May 2013 (UTC)
- Graeme Bartlett, thank you very much for your review. The quote has been shortened to under half its previous length. I trust it is acceptable now? I've re-read WP:QUOTEFARM and agree that less works out just fine. -SusanLesch (talk) 01:50, 23 May 2013 (UTC)
- picture is also free, But a picture of the curator would be better! I am happy with the quote shortening, as I don't think that we should use quotes to tell the facts. Good to go. Graeme Bartlett (talk) 21:24, 24 May 2013 (UTC)
- Graeme, thank you. Best I can do is "reqphoto" on the talk page. Flickr had nothing. -SusanLesch (talk) 15:13, 25 May 2013 (UTC)