- The following is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Espresso Addict (talk) 11:33, 24 July 2014 (UTC)
St. Florian's Psalter
Created by Tymek (talk), Piotrus (talk). Nominated by Piotrus (talk) at 11:44, 5 July 2014 (UTC).
- I added "pictured". Interesting article on good sources, Polish sources accepted AGF. English source says abbey, therefore I would link to that, not the village. The hook is sourced, but a bit boring, - anything more specific? --Gerda Arendt (talk) 23:10, 9 July 2014 (UTC)
- @Gerda Arendt: Link added, good find. I think that the hook is about the most interesting facts, although I am open to other proposals or wordings. --Piotr Konieczny aka Prokonsul Piotrus| reply here 06:37, 23 July 2014 (UTC)
- After the page move (and please adjust article to italic, both for foreign language and book title):
- ... that the 14th century Sankt Florian Psalter (page pictured) is one of the oldest texts in Polish language?
- Beautiful free image, the key to this hook! --Gerda Arendt (talk) 06:45, 23 July 2014 (UTC)
- Let's discuss the title on talk. I don't think that we italicize the titles if they are not official, but maybe I am wrong? --Piotr Konieczny aka Prokonsul Piotrus| reply here 07:53, 23 July 2014 (UTC)
- I am not good when it comes to MoS questions, but think it would be a little warning that it's foreign language. --Gerda Arendt (talk) 08:21, 23 July 2014 (UTC)
- May I suggest a correction to the hook? Not all of the psalter is in Polish and it's actually an intersting fact in itself that it's a trilingual edition, so it would be better to write:
- — Kpalion(talk) 18:13, 23 July 2014 (UTC)
- for that also, I like it and found it sourced also in English. Please mention it in the lead also. Thank you for the infobox! --Gerda Arendt (talk) 20:16, 23 July 2014 (UTC)
- Lead rewritten. — Kpalion(talk) 22:18, 23 July 2014 (UTC)
- I think the new hook is much better than the prior ones, and I fully support it. Thanks, User:Kpalion, for helping out here! --Piotr Konieczny aka Prokonsul Piotrus| reply here 07:42, 24 July 2014 (UTC)