- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by PumpkinSky talk 12:07, 16 September 2012 (UTC)
Stewart Iron Works
- ... that Stewart Iron Works was once the U.S.'s largest supplier of cemetery fences and gates?
Created/expanded by Dr. Blofeld (talk), Rosiestep (talk), Nvvchar (talk). Nominated by Rosiestep (talk) at 19:40, 8 September 2012 (UTC)
- The article is new, long enough, and compliant with WP policies through the lede. The hook is NPOV, interesting, and cited with an in-line citation with direct link to the page of an on-line source. The hook does not have close-paraphrasing problems, being one sentence long. I copy-edited the lede and the hook. Kiefer.Wolfowitz 19:33, 11 September 2012 (UTC)
- Article should not be approved until the QPQ is done. Will be done soon, at which point the tick can be restored. BlueMoonset (talk) 19:40, 11 September 2012 (UTC)
- Okay. However, Dr. Blofeld has a few reviews in his account.... :) Kiefer.Wolfowitz 20:09, 11 September 2012 (UTC)
- Approval tick restored per Kiefer Wolfowitz's review now that QPQ has been completed. Thanks! BlueMoonset (talk) 16:32, 15 September 2012 (UTC)