- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Allen3 talk 23:22, 4 January 2012 (UTC)
Vigilant Firehouse (Washington, D.C.)
- Reviewed: Alexander Finta
- Comment: Will be traveling. If I can't respond to requests and it can't be a DYK, so be it. Might be changed a bit for an April 1 DYK, but I'd leave out the poisoning part.
Created/expanded by Smallbones (talk). Self nom at 19:38, 22 December 2011 (UTC)
- Ref format is not consistent, some have publishers and retrieve dates, some don't, etc. PumpkinSky talk 13:01, 1 January 2012 (UTC)
- Done - though DCFire.com doesn't give a publisher, it's clearly a group of DC firefighters, perhaps even the official DC Fire Department (even though they have a sight of their own). Smallbones (talk) 19:47, 1 January 2012 (UTC)
- nice job! PumpkinSky talk 00:15, 4 January 2012 (UTC)