Template:Free State provincial election, 2009
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|African National Congress||734,688||71.10||−10.68||22||−3|
|Congress of the People[b]||120,018||11.61||+11.61||4||+4|
|Freedom Front Plus||20,780||2.01||−0.45||1||0|
|African Christian Democratic Party||7,556||0.73||−0.57||0||−1|
|United Democratic Movement||3,722||0.36||−0.52||0||0|
|United Christian Democratic Party||3,459||0.33||−0.44||0||0|
|Pan Africanist Congress||3,449||0.33||−0.85||0||0|
|African People's Convention[c]||3,200||0.31||+0.31||0||0|
|Inkatha Freedom Party||2,232||0.22||−0.14||0||0|
|National Democratic Convention[d]||1,065||0.10||+0.10||0||0|
|Peace and Justice Congress[b]||398||0.04||+0.04||0||0|
- No members of this legislature crossed the floor during the 2005 or 2007 floor-crossing periods.
- Party did not contest the previous election to this legislature.
- Party did not contest the previous election to this legislature, having been created during the floor-crossing period of 2007.
- Party did not contest the previous election to this legislature, having been created during the floor-crossing period of 2005.
- "April 22, 2009 General Election Results - Free State". Election Resources on the Internet. Retrieved 24 December 2010.