Template:Limpopo provincial election, 2009
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Party||Votes||%||+/−||Seats||+/− from last
|+/− from before
|African National Congress||1,265,631||84.88||−4.30||43||−2||−3|
|Congress of the People[c]||112,325||7.53||+7.53||4||+4||+4|
|African Christian Democratic Party||10,246||0.69||−0.58||0||−1||−1|
|Freedom Front Plus||9,035||0.61||+0.01||0||0||0|
|Pan Africanist Congress||7,934||0.53||−0.41||0||0||0|
|New Vision Party[c]||6,497||0.44||+0.44||0||0||0|
|Azanian People's Organisation||5,640||0.38||−0.13||0||0||0|
|United Democratic Movement||5,193||0.35||−1.37||0||−1||0|
|African People's Convention[d]||4,455||0.30||+0.30||0||0||0|
|United Independent Front[e]||1,769||0.12||+0.12||0||0||−1|
|Black Consciousness Party[c]||1,432||0.10||+0.10||0||0||0|
|United Christian Democratic Party||1,320||0.09||−0.13||0||0||0|
|Alliance of Free Democrats[e]||1,041||0.07||+0.07||0||0||0|
|Inkatha Freedom Party[c]||936||0.06||+0.06||0||0||0|
- Change in seats compared to the composition of the legislature after the election of 14 April 2004.
- Change in seats compared to the composition of the legislature after the second floor-crossing period that ended on 15 September 2007.
- Party did not contest the previous election to this legislature.
- Party did not contest the previous election to this legislature, having been created during the floor-crossing period of 2007.
- Party did not contest the previous election to this legislature, having been created during the floor-crossing period of 2005.
These references will appear in the article, but this list appears only on this page.
- "April 22, 2009 General Election Results - Limpopo". Election Resources on the Internet. Retrieved 24 December 2010.