From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- And the Wolf Finally Came: The Decline and Fall of the American Steel Industry
John P. Hoerr, University of Pittsburgh Press, 1988 ISBN 978-0-8229-5398-2
- Innovate or Die? Pittsburgh Chose to Innovate Courtney Sanders U.S. Chamber of Commerce (February 12, 2014)
- Pittsburgh's Shaky Economy In Worst Shape Since 1940s Observer-Reporter (July 9, 1982)
- In desperate 1983, there was nowhere for Pittsburgh's economy to go but up Pittsburgh Post-Gazette (December 23, 2012)
- East Pittsburgh crunch. Pittsburgh Press (May 5, 1987)
-  Pittsburgh Press April 14, 1982
- Nullspace: Pigskin mythos. Nullspace2.blogspot (December 23, 2011)
|Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.