|WikiProject Europe||(Rated C-class, High-importance)|
|This WikiProject banner uses
This template is to be placed on the talk pages of all Europe-related articles. To add, enter the following:
Class and importance parameters are used for rating articles, as part of the Version 1.0 Editorial Team Assessment project and are explained in the assessment department of WikiProject Europe. For further information, see this project's quality and importance scales.
- class – see the project's quality scale for details.
- importance – valid values are: top, high, mid, low, na (case-insensitive). See the project's importance scale for details.
- attention – set
|attention=yesif the article needs immediate attention from experienced editors. Use only if another parameter does not cover the need for attention.
- This parameter populates Category:Europe articles needing attention.
- needs-infobox – set
|needs-infobox=yesif the article needs an infobox. Remember that infoboxes are not suitable for all articles, and can overwhelm short articles.
- This parameter populates Category:Europe articles needing infoboxes.
- listas – This parameter, which is the equivalent of the DEFAULTSORT sortkey that should be placed on all biographical articles, is a sortkey for the article talk page (e.g. for first name last name, use
|listas=Last name, first nameso that the talk page will show up in the L's and not the f's of the various assessment and administrative categories). This is important because it is one source used by those who set DEFAULTSORT on the article; consider also setting the DEFAULTSORT for the article when setting this parameter. For more information about this, please see Wikipedia:Categorization of people#Ordering names in a category.
It is not required if another WikiProject template on the same page has its own
|listas=set, since it not only affects categories used by the banner in which it is set, but it also affects the sortkey of all other banners and templates.
- category – set
|category=noif, and only if, a banner is being used for demonstration or testing purposes, to prevent unnecessary or undesirable categorization. Otherwise, omit this parameter.
- small – set
|small=yesto display a small version of the template aligned along the right side of the page (as opposed to at the top). This parameter does not work as expected if the banner template is enclosed in
- ESA – set
|ESA=yesif the article is supported by the ESA task force.
- This parameter populates Category:ESA task force articles, and the relevant subcategory of Category:ESA articles by quality.
- ESA-importance (only used if
|ESA=yesis set; uses the same values as
|importance=) – Importance rating within the ESA task force
- This parameter populates the relevant subcategory of Category:ESA articles by importance.
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:WikiProject Europe/doc. (edit | history)
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (edit | diff) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.