|WikiProject Computing, a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of computers, computing, and information technology on Wikipedia. If you would like to participate, please visit the project page, where you can join the discussion and see a list of open tasks.This template is within the scope of |
||This template does not require a rating on the project's quality scale.|
||This template has been rated as Low-importance on the project's importance scale.|
||This template is supported by WikiProject Amiga (marked as Mid-importance).
|Things you can help WikiProject Amiga with:|
- Tagging Amiga related articles into the project by adding the template
- Tagging Amiga related articles into relevant categories, for example adding
- Tagging Amiga related articles with a relevant Link template for easier navigation of a given topic, e. g.
- Improving the accuracy and updating dates about events
- Improving the clarity and the quality of articles
- Articles of high-importance that needs expanding or improvements:
- Expanding articles
- Creating/Expanding missing articles
- Companies: Amiga Technologies, Haage & Partner, Eyetech
- Software: AmiDock, JXFS (filesystem),
Hollywood (programming language), Warp3D
- Phase5 accelerator boards; the 1230/1240/1260 blizzards and the PPC boards.
- Computers (expanding): AmigaOne SE, AmigaOne XE, AmigaOne Micro-A1,
DraCo, The Access
- Hardware prototypes: Amiga Multimedia Convergence Computer
Denise (computer chip), Paula (computer chip), Copper (OCS), Alice (computer chip), Lisa (computer chip), Mediator PCI, Clock port
- Uploading legal missing Amiga related images/screenshots.