Template talk:BBC Computer Literacy Project
|This template is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- Managing the Micro is a redlink. Perhaps this is deliberate, and the article should be created.
- I don't know about the notability of the unlinked people listed, but I think they should be either redlinked or removed.
- Maybe 'Doctor Who (BBCSoft)' and 'White Knight (BBCSoft)' should be removed, especially as they don't currently have their own articles. If this software was extensively featured in programmes linked to the project, then there could be an argument for retaining them in the template, providing articles are created for them. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Trevj (talk • contribs) 11:25, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
- Why are most of the companies there? Eg did Micro Power or Superior Software have anything to do with the project other than releasing games for the BBC Micro?! The same goes for the hardware companies there... surely this shouldn't just be a 'BBC Micro' template.Retro junkie (talk) 23:59, 28 November 2011 (UTC)
- Good question. Micro Power or Superior Software may have released some software featured in the TV progs. And some of the hardware companies may have also had expansions, etc. recommended. This must be documented somewhere. For anyone who's optimistic, see also Wikipedia talk:WikiProject BBC#BBC Computer 30th anniversary. -- Trevj (talk) 09:34, 29 November 2011 (UTC)