Template talk:Camp Half-Blood
|WikiProject Novels / Rick Riordan / Fantasy||(Rated Template-class, Low-importance)|
I am only a fan of Rick's writing, but I do not believe this is true. Thalia was a hero in the books and never hunted anyone. I have not currently read "Titan's Curse" but i do not believe Thalia belongs in this category. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs)
Characters to consider adding
Bianca di Angelo needs an entry in the template as well as her own page. Not only is Bianca crucial to The Titan's Curse, I strongly suspect she is not dead and will reappear.--Jmeisen (talk) 19:52, 11 June 2008 (UTC)
We should also consider a template entry and page for Tyson, though he's not as well-developed a character as Bianca -- he's especially important to The Sea of Monsters.--Jmeisen (talk) 22:53, 11 June 2008 (UTC)
I revised the template a bit to do the following:
- All articles in the Category are included.
- All articles are included only once, not multiple times.
- Red links, redirects and section links are not included.
In the Percy Jackson and the Olympians section of the template, should we perhaps remove the Terms link, move the Film cast members link to the Films section and change the Other section to Short Stories? We could also add the three crossover stories to the currently titled Other section and add the character list link in the Characters section. Zussman1 (talk) 09:09, 15 August 2015 (UTC)
- All your suggestions sound perfect, except the one about the "Other" section. It seems to me that the "Other" section should be moved to be its own heading, rather than being under "Percy Jackson & the Olympians". The crossover stories and Percy Jackson's Greek Gods (and Greek Heroes, if and when that page is created) would fit well there. And then Demigod Diaries should be moved to the "Heroes of Olympus: Novels" section, with Demigod Files going under "Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Novels" OR the two novelettes could stay in "Other".
- But a definite yes to removing "terms"; moving "film cast"; and adding "characters". 2ReinreB2 (talk) 22:27, 15 August 2015 (UTC)