Template talk:Color depth

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Even though the article Highcolour uses the British "-our" spelling, this template should be internally consistent (that is, it should use the same spelling throughout). It's not really a big deal which spelling it uses, so if you object to the American spelling, feel free to stick the "u" in throughout. :^) – Minh Nguyễn (talk, contribs) 03:06, 1 December 2006 (UTC)