- The following discussion is an archived discussion of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. No further edits should be made to this section.
Closed as not moved. bd2412 T 03:11, 2 March 2013 (UTC) Template:Conservatism footer → Template:Conservatism –
- "footer" no longer needed if/when the sidebar Template:Conservatism moved to Template:Conservatism sidebar (see above). CsDix (talk) 02:10, 13 February 2013 (UTC)
- Oppose speedy rename. I like having "footer" and "sidebar" distinctions explicitly in the naming of hte templates. -- 126.96.36.199 (talk) 04:55, 13 February 2013 (UTC)
- ...although the inclusion of "footer" (or "navbox") seems the least consistent, probably because the navbox (of which the "footer" looks the most common instance) is treated as if the default kind of template..? CsDix (talk) 07:30, 13 February 2013 (UTC)
- Let the WikiProject manage this. None of these moves would be disruptive as long as whoever moves them sees to the redirects. --BDD (talk) 22:16, 20 February 2013 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page. No further edits should be made to this section.