|WikiProject Geographical coordinates|
|Note: changes to this template may take several days to propagate to wmflabs.
The template has a sandbox for design work and testing. If changes are not immediately visible try purging the cache ( ). Other globes or bodies are located on subpages, such as Template:GeoTemplate/moon. Some of their talk pages redirect here. Do not delete these subpages even if they do not appear to be used! For test coordinates, see /test coordinates.
|edit||Frequently asked questions (FAQ)|
Other common questions?
Edit id 768151237
- Geodatastyrelsen https://hkpn.gst.dk https://www.kortforsyningen.dk (incl. Greenland, Faroe)
- Krak.dk Map
- Delfi - Map
- Find village and communities at this location on UKVillages.
- Jernbaneverket: Live train map
- Geoportal Maps
- Map portal of FSUE «GOSGISCENTER» (ФГУП «Госгисцентр»)
- Map of St.Petersburg
- Map of Yekaterinburg
- Office of Territory Studies Map
Israeli government map site stopped working (please copy this somewhere else if this isn't the right place)
At some point in the past few months, the meaning of the "?c" argument at https://www.govmap.gov.il/ changed. It used to be latitude and longitude, but now it is coordinates in the Israeli Transverse Mercator grid. For example, the 1940s map for Ni'ilya used to be at
https://www.govmap.gov.il/?c=34.571667,31.646111&z=6&b=4 but now it is at
https://www.govmap.gov.il/?c=159168,617029&z=6&b=4. I don't know if that site has an option for location by latitude and longitude. Zerotalk 03:07, 4 October 2018 (UTC)
GeoHack misfires with Google Maps (Satellite View)
When instantiated as: https://tools.wmflabs.org/geohack/geohack.php?pagename=ARA_San_Juan_(S-42)¶ms=45_56_59_S_59_46_22_W_ Google Maps (satellite view) is missing the zoom controls!
Please fix, as this makes this map view unusable! (can't zoom out.)
- If there is a problem with user interaction at Google Maps, this is entirely outside our control. --Redrose64 🌹 (talk) 18:07, 20 November 2018 (UTC)
- Kindly explain how your comment is constructive vis-à-vis actually taking a look to see what is going on. Don't forget Google is the option most folks use by far, so even if the bug is in Google's camp it still beehooves the maintainers of GeoHack to report the bug to Google to get it fixed. Wouldn't you agree? 18.104.22.168 (talk) 18:21, 20 November 2018 (UTC)