Template talk:Hans Christian Andersen Medal
|WikiProject Denmark||(Rated NA-class)|
Who covers these people?
Six other-language wikipedias have local versions of this template: Denmark, France, Italy, Norway, Russia, Sweden.
Norsk bokmål Wikipedia (no), Norway has a page for every Andersen Award winner (no:H.C. Andersen-prisen).
This list of our nine redlink Medalists shows at left which of those other wikis with copies of this template have pages for them: 'fr' = fr.wikipedia, and so on.
- ru fr (5) — 1976 - Tatjana Mawrina (USSR) ru:Маврина, Татьяна Алексеевна *
- dk sv fr (4) — 1978 - Svend Otto S. (Denmark) no:Svend Otto S.
- — (4) — 1980 - Suekichi Akaba (Japan) no:Suekichi Akaba
- fr (3) — 1982 - Zbigniew Rychlicki (Poland) pl:Zbigniew Rychlicki *
- fr (2) — 1988 - Dusan Kállay (Czechoslovakia) no:Dušan Kállay
- — (2) — 1994 - Jörg Müller (Switzerland) no:Jörg Müller
- — (3) — 1996 - Klaus Ensikat (Germany) de:Klaus Ensikat *
- it fr (5) — 2008 - Roberto Innocenti (Italy) it:Roberto Innocenti *
- — (0) — 2014 - Roger Mello (Brazil) — interjection: IBBY blurb, Roger Mello as 2012 finalist
Deutsch Wikipedia (de), Germany does not have the template but does have pages for Suekichi Akaba, Jörg Müller, and Klaus Ensikat (de:Hans Christian Andersen Preis).
(#) gives the number of wikipedia biographies. For each I have provided a bluelink to the evident best one or to Norsk bokmål by default. None are Norwegian but it isn't clear that any other coverage is better. Indeed, there is no page for Dusan Kállay 1988 at Czech wiki cs:Dusan Kállay and there is no hit for Roger Mello 2014 anywhere, per naive WikiData search.
Our native language coverage appears to be good for the others (*).