I would like to add the recently announced Duronto Express to the 'Services' Section of this Template.--Sharadbob (talk) 15:30, 22 September 2009 (UTC)
The articles, Duronto and Duronto Express are on the same subject. Both are to be merged.Joy1963 (talk) 18:25, 22 September 2009 (UTC)
- I taken it to the point of the creator of the page:Duronto and we'll look to it.--Sharadbob (talk) 07:13, 23 September 2009 (UTC)
A new section
I recommend a new section:See Also(or any preferred) for which there are aricles like
which are important and not in the Template.--Sharadbob (talk) 07:22, 23 September 2009 (UTC)
- The template is for Indian Railways, the corporate entity, and not Rail transport in India, the general article. So I think these would be inappropriate here. Regards, SBC-YPR (talk) 13:23, 29 September 2009 (UTC)
- But the above are on the magnitude of Indian Railways only.
- The fastest trains are the trains run be IR.
- The high speed rail is under the consideration of the Ministry of Railways (India).
- The list of trains includes the trains whole and soul, run by IR.
- The list of stations consist's of the stations under the IR.
So these, figuratively, play a part of this corporate entity. I also wanted to know if the link:Portal:Railways in India could be inserted. Hope I could have convinced. If this couldn't satisfy, there can be another template on Rail transport in India. Thank you SharadbobTalkC 10:35, 4 May 2010 (UTC)