Although the Tribute will not be sold in the US in 07, won't it be sold elsewhere, and therefore should be indicated so on the template? Also, any reason why we can't integrate the Keicars and Trucks into the chart? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Bok269 (talk • contribs)
- This is true, and I already fixed this. Also, the MX-5 was sold everywhere else in 1998, so I fixed that too. Davez621 (talk) —Preceding comment was added at 12:25, 21 June 2008 (UTC)
Japan vs. NA
This timeline should be separated into 2 timelines (Japanese market vs. NA market), in keeping with the other car manufacturer wikis —Preceding unsigned comment added by Somatosis (talk • contribs) 23:26, 2 June 2008 (UTC)
- Agreed. Will work on it if/when I have the time. --Vossanova o< 18:15, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
- Done. I've created Template:North American Mazda vehicles. I left this template alone. --Vossanova o< 17:28, 19 June 2008 (UTC)
Ohh boy, where to start!
This timeline is ridiculous. Here are the changes I've made:
1) Production of MX-5 and Tribute never ceased - there was never any interruption to production. The silly 1 year gaps will be closed.
2) New generation Mazda 323 was introduced in late 1998. Therefore moving this back 1 year.
3) Mazda BT-50 truck introduced very late 2006 replaced the B-Series (Bravo). I realize the US model has not been replaced, however... I think the US market is of less importance (sales wise). If anyone has any other ideas of how to get around this issue - discuss them here. Until then, the change will be made. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Davez621 (talk • contribs) 17:54, 18 June 2008 (UTC)