Template talk:Neon Genesis Evangelion
|This template is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Angels and Evas are all on one page
Angels and Evas are all on one page, er, two pages. Why are all listed in the template box? - HKMARKS 23:31, 15 August 2006 (UTC)
Proposed revision: (deleted - no longer relevant -HKMARKS) HKMARKS 00:26, 16 August 2006 (UTC)
- Is the article for Neon Genesis Evangelions 2 going to be created anytime soon?
- Until it is, should a link to a nonexistent article be on the template?
Project and Portal
Now that the first new Eva movie has come out, should Rebuild of Evangelion be moved to the Misc. section, or left in with with the rest of the movie links? Willbyr (talk | contribs) 18:16, 4 September 2007 (UTC)
- I say leave it until the first Rebuild movie has its own article. --Gwern (contribs) 18:18 4 September 2007 (GMT)
- The vast majority of that information is already covered in Rei's article; that article serves no purpose and should be speedy deleted. Also, I think the term used in the series is "Chamber of Gaff," not "Chamber of Gauf." It's been a while, I could be wrong. Willbyr (talk | contribs) 16:23, 28 September 2007 (UTC)
Music - distinguish between singles vs. albums?
For the sake of removing unnecessary redundancy, what do you think about taking "Neon Genesis Evangelion" out of the title links so that the main parts of the titles are all that shows? Willbyr (talk | contribs) 19:35, 18 March 2008 (UTC)
- I think for most of those, you won't be able to remove the phrase, but for the ones you can - sure, go for it. --Gwern (contribs) 01:38 19 March 2008 (GMT)
I've created an article called "Magi supercomputer system" with the sole purpose of making it appear in the "fictional computers" category. The article redirects to the glossary. I don't know if it is convenient to add a link to that article from the glossary line. I think it's not necessary, and may pollute the template, but the community can decide.
- Why not add the category to the glossary itself? eg. [[Category:Fictional supercomputers|Magi]]? --Gwern (contribs) 19:28 19 September 2008 (GMT)
Move Angels and Evas to Characters section?
- Dunno; calling them characters seems somehow wrong. They're really more monsters or plot devices than 'characters'. --Gwern (contribs) 05:35 15 January 2009 (GMT)
Fightstar in Music section
It's true that the band Fightstar did do a concept album based on the series, but I can't find a good reason for why they would be on this template, so they've been removed. ChaosAkita (talk) 17:02, 23 July 2013 (UTC)
- I agree. They have nothing to do with the series at all, and don't belong there. Dream Focus 06:59, 16 August 2015 (UTC)