Template talk:Popular visitor attractions in São Paulo
|WikiProject Brazil||(Rated Template-class)|
Redesign with sections
This template is great, but it could be expanded a little bit and would benefit from some sub-categories (museums, sports venues, parks, theaters, etc.). Has anyone else got an opinion about this? giso6150 (talk) 05:50, 3 January 2015 (UTC)
- If no one has any serious objections about me adding 100+ additional items to this template, I will begin working immediately to include everything that is on this official list by SpTur: Pontos turísticos; I will group them by category, as suggested in my previous comment.
- I would love for this template to reflect the full range of attractions in the city of São Paulo. As has been Jardins, famous cartões postais like Avenida Paulista, and iconic buildings like the Martinelli Building, but also less obvious choices that one can find if they expand their the definition of a tourist attraction. , this includes not only popular neighborhoods like
- Rather than get into an edit war, I will concede that this broader definition is acceptable. My goal is to improve Wikipedia and share information about São Paulo tourism. I apologize to @Luizdl: for assuming that he was trying to promote an evangelical church that just happens to be among a long list of bona fide tourist attractions.
- It will take me a few days to make the edits that I’m planning, so please feel free to weigh in, if you feel strongly about this. Thanks! —giso6150 (talk) 23:47, 9 March 2015 (UTC)
New template coming very soon
As outlined in the discussion above, since there has been no objection, I have expanded the contents of this template to include a fuller range of visitor attractions. The standard naming convention "Visitor attractions in …" is more suitable to the new template, so I will follow these steps:
Point Template_talk:Visitor attractions in São Paulo (city) to this page Publish Template:Visitor attractions in São Paulo (city)done with first two steps and will finish number 3 within 24 hours… giso6150 (talk) 03:13, 13 March 2015 (UTC) Change the template code on the individual articles to point to the new Templatedone. —giso6150 (talk) 16:31, 14 March 2015 (UTC)
- Blank this ("popular") Template and redirect to the new one
- Create stubs or start-class translations for the red links
The first three steps above should not take much time at all, since I have the code ready to paste. Please contact me directly if there are any objections to the above. I will pause before blanking/redirecting this template. Thank you! —giso6150 (talk) 02:34, 13 March 2015 (UTC)