Template talk:Rabbinic Literature
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hi. Very nice so far! I suggest dividing it into three parts:
- Talmudic literature (Mishnah, Yerushalmi, and Bavli as you already have now, plus Tosefta & tangentially also masekhtot ketanot)
- Halakhic Midrashim - these include only Mekhilta (both of them), Sifra, and Sifrei. All of the other things listed are actually aggadic midrashim.
- Aggadic midrashim - this will be a pretty long list.
Good luck! Dovi 21:38, 17 January 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks a lot Dovi. That's just the kind of help I'm looking for! I'm discovering much of this stuff for the first time (unfortunately), so I need that sort of guidance. If you have time, can you also look at the "midrash table" that I'm making at the Rabbinical literature page, and tell me if there are errors? Thanks a bunch. —Dfass 21:59, 17 January 2007 (UTC)
- P.S. Where would you put Tosefta? Oh, never mind, I see it.