Need more please. Because realistically I am never going to read the MOS. I am seeing the same ones cycling already. Should be hundreds of these tips available to make, no? Lesion (talk) 14:51, 13 January 2014 (UTC)
- I suppose I was a bit put off by the fact that only five people have it displayed on their page. Is it worth the effort? Tony (talk) 00:31, 14 January 2014 (UTC)
- Only 5? Well, I think it is a good tool to learn the MOS in tiny manageable, and more easy to remember chunks. Up to you ofc.
- Just was cycling through on the template page using the purge link, and I am seeing several that don't seem to have appeared on my user page for some reason. Just chance I suppose. I will post some suggestions if you are interested, as I think of them. Lesion (talk) 01:03, 14 January 2014 (UTC)
- Lesion, you can use Wikipedia:Simplified Manual of Style or Wikipedia:Manual of Style/Reading schedule.
- —Wavelength (talk) 17:03, 14 January 2014 (UTC)